Linggo, Oktubre 21, 2012

TURN OVER SPEECH/SPEECH OF GRATITUDE


    

    LEADERS ARE MADE, THEY ARE NOT BORN.

Delivered and composed by: REGENT ANGELITO T. PERA
Member, SDSSU-Board of Regents
                                        President, Federation of SDSSU-Supreme Student Council
President, Supreme Student Government SDSSU-Cagwait Campus


Distinguished guests and inducting officers, former campus director, Professor Julio A. Lamigo, Municipal Officials lead by Municipal Mayor, Hon. Bonifacio C. Ondona, Sanguniang Bayan Members lead by Municipal Vice Mayor Hon. Carlosito C. Avila, Retired Police Major Gerardo P. Vasquez and our Alumni President, our active and energetic Campus Director, Dr. Gerry B. Estrada, Dean of Instruction, Dean Silverio T. Aguhob, Head of Student Affairs and Services, Mr. Crizalde R. Malaque, Teaching and Non Teaching Staff of this university, my dear fellow students, classmates and schoolmates, visitors, ladies and gentlemen. Good Evening!

Becoming an SSG President of the Academic Year 2011- 2012 is a great honor, privilege, experience, and of course an opportunity to lead the Supreme Student Government which is the highest student organizations established to all colleges and universities in the Philippines. I always asked myself do I deserve to be an SSG President. Can I handle things properly most especially the hard things to do?  Can I certainly do my duties and responsibilities as President in SSG? These are the questions in my mind that challenged me most. Honestly, in the very beginning, I never expected in my life to run as SSG President because I am a working student. Thus, Election had come, Affirmatively, I won as SSG President of the Academic Year 2011- 2012 and I accepted it with full spirits of willingness and in hearts and minds. And I never expected about the benefits and fame from it but leadership and service to give and lead the studentry. And for those who believed in me in general my leadership and capacity, I also extended and expressed my heartfelt thanks to them. I always value everyday that every student makes happy and proud. I always have a happy heart and a peace of mind because you have made me a better person and a better leader too.

I know that this day will come, July 13, 2012, because I will turnover the key of Responsibility and gavel of authority to the new SSG President who will become the new leader in SSG.
Before that, I would like to recognize, acknowledge, and thank Prof. Julio A. Lamigo for encouraging me to run as SSG President in this campus and also Ma’am Pelayo for her kind support to me when I was not yet an SSG President. Ma’am Ledita, Sir Mato, Ma’am Carlyn, Sir Azon, Ma’am Lynett, Ma’am Eva, Ma’am Merlit, Ma’am Punzalan, Ma’am Yolly, Sir Lamo, Sir Luna, Sir Wendy. And Sir Lolong, thanks for the help, enlightenment, and opportunity during the days or in time my needs and SSG members too.  Sir Ramos, Sir Tagnipez and Sir Quezada, thank you for the unselfish support and understanding.
The Outgoing SSG Officers, Internal Vice President Mr. Michael Bundan who is now the new SSG President, External Vice President Mr. Joseph Radin, Secretary Ms. Marvie Garay, Outgoing Treasurer Ms. Jinalyn Salcedo , Auditor Mr. Ariel Reyes, SSG outgoing senators, Ms. Verna Vasquez, Mr. Itchon, Mr. Del monte, Mr. Labrador, Mr. Mark Anrthony Peroz,  and Mr. Joseph Plaza,
Outgoing College Representatives, Mr. Marvin Samblingo of BSIT Department, Ms. Angeline Fabroa, of  HRM Representative, and Mr. Barol of ACT Department. And also SSG Governor in High Department, Ms. Decilou S. Lozada with her most active and most responsible officers and to all officers of the Academic Year 2011- 2012 and to all the students of SDSSU – Cagwait Campus who believed in me, thank you for making me a good leader w/ now broad mind and heart, to my family and most especially to my beloved guardian who fully support my college education, thank you so much.

Campus Director, Dr. Gerry B. Estrada, thank you sir for everything, I cant really mention things because you have done so much for us, Dean Silverio T. Aguhob, thanks a lot sir for the kindness and undying support for us, Sir Zalde,   thank you very much for  being our SSG adviser because you did not leave us or neglect us, you are always there to  support at all times.




At this point, May I now turn over or give now the gavel of Authority to the newly inducted
SSG President, I will never forget all of your kindness, love, appreciation, admiration and respect and I will always remain as President in your minds and hearts, I will always remain as your good leader in the history of our organization. With these words, and things, from the very beginning of my speech that I have mentioned, it is truly a great honor and privilege to serve   you all the best that we can.

To the new sets of SSG and other student organization officers of this Academic Year 2012 – 2013, May God bless us all and my warmest congratulations to all of you. Once again thank you so much.




3 komento:

  1. Very good and touching to the people to do their part, work their best for the institution, organization! Congratulations! God Bless!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thank you so much for your compliments.GOd bless.

    TumugonBurahin